1. All participants, coaches, referees, and building staff will have their temperature checked prior to being admitted to the building. If the temperature is higher than 99.0 the individual will be asked to leave the facility and recommended to see a doctor.
2. All employees will wear a mask at all times if mandated by government officials, and players will wear a mask until they enter a playing surface. Customers will need to put the mask back on when they exit the playing surface.
3. No teams or individuals will be allowed inside the building more than 5 minutes prior to their program start time.
4. Entering and exiting the field must enter and exit through the designated entry/exit points.
5. All equipment will be sanitized between each class using either wipes or UV light, and at the end of the day.
6. Hand sanitizer or wipes will be made available for each participant. All people entering the facility will be asked to use the hand sanitizer before entry.
7. Parents and spectators will be asked to wait in their car or do some errands during the players time at the facility. Pick up and drop off areas will be designated. Only one parent/guardian per player will be allowed to accompany a child under 10 years of age.
8. Participants must leave the building immediately following the completion of their program. Participants in the next program will not be allowed to enter the building until 5 minutes prior to the start time of their program.
9. All pinnies (provided by NEXT LEVEL) will be only worn one time. They can not be shared by teammates and must be washed once used.
10. Players must bring their own water bottle or drink. They must be clearly marked with their names and should not be shared.
50 Senn Drive, Chester Springs, PA 19425
COPYRIGHT © 2020 NEXT LEVEL INDOOR SPORTS